Thursday, September 10, 2015

Spring!


Spring has arrived and I'm loving the flowers and warmer weather. My  Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf is going slowly. It takes me sometimes a couple of days just to knit one round. I am loving the lace stitch patterns though. This one is like cathedral windows.I am almost at the border section and am not sure if I will use beads or not. Maybe little mother-of-pearl type ones or pale pink glass myukis?  I also have no idea how I'm going to block it when it is finished as it is going to be enormous! 


Chartres by Janel Laidman.

It is a complex pattern with many traveling cable stitches. I am enjoying it and it is my first attempt at knitting socks on one circular needle using magic loop.
   
I was waiting at the immunologist at the hospital in this photo with a cuppa. I've been unwell again and have just spent a week in hospital. I am happy to be back at home now and loving Spring happenings in my garden.


Happy Knitting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!